The bioinformatics platform supports the main data analyzes resulting from the high throughput sequencing. The services offered cover a wide range of services.
- DNA-Seq analysis (Whole Exome/Genome Sequencing)
- RNA-Seq analysis (RNA-seq and sRNA)
- Metagenomic analysis from environmental sample
- User support
- Visualization of data and results
- Functional analysis
- Interpretation of the results of analysis
DNA-Seq analysis (Whole Exome/Genome Sequencing)
- Identification of SNV in the whole genome
- Identification of structural variants
- Mapping regulatory regions
- De novo assembly
- Capture the coding regions
RNA-Seq analysis (RNA-seq and sRNA)
- Expression quantification and differential expression
- Alternative splicing analysis
- ncRNA / sRNA identification
- Transcriptome assembly analysis
- de novo
- guided by reference genome
- Detection of coexpression networks
- Detection of single nucleotide variation in the transcriptome
- Gene Fusion Detection
Metagenomic analysis from environmental sample
- Study microbial diversity.
- Identify the relative abundance of each microbe in a given sample.
- Pre-filtering of sequences: suppression of redundant sequences of low quality, and potential eukaryotic sequences
- Identification and quantification of genes (homology or ab initio)
- Specialized consultation for project design
- Training for use web platforms for data analysis.
- Custom Software Development
- Enrichment Gene Ontology (GO)
- Enrichment of biological processes
- Identification of protein-protein interactions
- Identification of metabolic pathways
Additional 15% administration fees are required.