Cellular analysis platform
This platform allows a complete integrated offer in photonic imaging and flow cytometry. Our technical service also offers personalized support and training adapted to the needs of each user. Using microscopy and flow cytometry equipment, this platform allows 1) the identification and real-time tracking of molecular markers, and 2) the isolation of cell subpopulation for analysis or cell culture. Thus, the cell analysis platform allows the characterization of phenotypes and the determination of molecular mechanisms.
• Fixed or real-time histological imaging
• Analysis of the expression of a membrane protein in a cell suspension
• Isolation of a cell subpopulation from one or more membrane markers
• Provision of a vibratome or cryostat to perform histological sections of paraffin or frozen tissue.
Confocal inverted microscope Nikon A1+ high sensitivity (cathode GaAsP)
This microscope is particularly suitable for live cell imaging by temporal monitoring:
- Micro-incubator with control of temperature, CO2 and humidity (for slides and culture plates)
- XY motorized platinum and piezoelectric system for fast movement in Z-stack
- “Perfect focus” system against the focal drift
It is composed of a multispectral detector on 32 channels with resolutions from 2.6 to 10mm. This system makes it possible to separate two fluorochromes whose emission spectra are very close, as well as to subtract the autofluorescence from a specific staining.
- High resolution: up to 4096 x 4096 pixels
- Speed of acquisition: an image of 512 x 512 pixels in 0.6 seconds
- 3D stack acquisition (limit of 10-15 μm of thickness per sample)
- Filter cubes: GFP, RFP.
Confocal inverted microscope Nikon A1
- Hybrid High Speed Laser Scanner:
- ~ 30 to 230 images / s (512 x 512 to 64 pixels)
- Treatment available: photoactivation, photobleaching and simultaneous image acquisition
- 7 levels of zoom (from 1x to 8-10x) in high speed mode
- High speed multi-point scanning scanner
- Decreases the photo toxicity
- Decreases the photo bleaching
- Optimized optical path, minimizing the crosstalk
- Laser: 405, 488, 561, 640 nm.
- EMCCD camera (100 frames/sec in pinhole mode and up to 1000 frames/sec in slot mode).
- Laser: 405, 457, 473, 488, 514, 561, 640nm from 40 to 100mW each
- Cubes filters: GFP, CFP, YFP, mCherry
- Incubation system for 6 and 24 multi-wells, slides, and petri dishes of 3 and 6cm.
Cell sorting BD FACSJazz
- Reception of cells in culture tubes or plates
- Isolation based on 1 to 3 selection criteria
- Follow-up of the drops formation in real time by camera
Vibratome Leica VT 1000S:
- Microtome with vibrating blade
- 5 cutting thicknesses: 0.2 – 1 mm
- Cutting speed: 0.025 – 2.5mm / s
- Maximum tissue size: 70 x 40 x 15 mm
- Integrated magnifying glass
Cryostat Leica CM 1950:
- Cooling chamber from 0 to -35 ° C
- Quick cooling plate down to -42 ° C
- Cutting thicknesses: 1 – 100 μm
- Maximum tissue size: 50 x 80 x 25mm
- UVC disinfection without ozone
- Leica AgProtectTM antimicrobial surface coating prevents the spread of infectious agents out of the instrument
Additional 15% administration fees are required